- Ryan completed his nursing capstone at IMC in Murray in their Emergency Department.
- I taught Evolution at BYU for Winter and Spring semesters.
- Ryan graduated from BYU's school of nursing AND passed the NCLEX making him officially a RN (REAL nurse).
- We went on a honeymoon to Florida (yes, we went to Disneyworld!...and yes, we went to the beach!)
- We fixed our sprinkler system and have done several other little house projects since.
- We returned to the Southeastern United States for a insect collecting trip. This was for my research on scorpionflies.
- Ryan was hired as a window-washer to bridge the gap between graduation and finding his first nursing job.
- I am finally getting some results back in my research after a year of not finding anything really.
- We are LOVING our pass of all passes and the fun things we can do with it.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
...I know, this is a little belated. Ryan and I have been married for 3 months and ...um, 16 days now. We are feeling pretty confident about this whole newlywed thing. For and update on us since January, here is a brief list of things:
Posted by Katie at 3:06 PM