Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm MARRIED!!!!!

...I know, this is a little belated. Ryan and I have been married for 3 months and ...um, 16 days now. We are feeling pretty confident about this whole newlywed thing. For and update on us since January, here is a brief list of things:

  • Ryan completed his nursing capstone at IMC in Murray in their Emergency Department. 
  • I taught Evolution at BYU for Winter and Spring semesters. 
  • Ryan graduated from BYU's school of nursing AND passed the NCLEX making him officially a RN (REAL nurse). 
  • We went on a honeymoon to Florida (yes, we went to Disneyworld!...and yes, we went to the beach!) 
  • We fixed our sprinkler system and have done several other little house projects since.
  • We returned to the Southeastern United States for a insect collecting trip. This was for my research on scorpionflies. 
  • Ryan was hired as a window-washer to bridge the gap between graduation and finding his first nursing job.
  • I am finally getting some results back in my research after a year of not finding anything really.
  • We are LOVING our pass of all passes and the fun things we can do with it. 
So pretty much, life is going well. We love our little home and hope all will come to visit!














...oh, and no blog is complete without some pictures, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment