Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Simple Things!

I have realized this week how much I love little things. I become obsessed with even the littlest and most insignificant things which I am sure drives the people with whom I associate nuts. Thus, I have a blog to express the obsessions and only those who want to be involved are. So for this week, here are a few of the simple things I have discovered:

Super glue--evidently band-aids don't work all that great for cuts on your thumb. I reverted back to the mission habit of supergluing all my cuts. It worked within a day...like magic!

Bugs--I have found and identified some of the smallest bugs there are this week. It took me 30 minutes to identify one of my bugs but was I was determined to do it simply because my TA suggested I should just give up. But no worries, I did it! Waste of time? Not for my pride :-)

Dictionary.com word of the day--there are some great words out there. I am always tempted to throw them in even the most casual of sentences but then I remember how weird that would be and I refrain.

Parents: okay, so they aren't that small or simple but I was so happy that they visited me this week. They brought me pumpkins and just played with me. The greatest laugh of the week was watching mom try to pin a cicada....just look at the thing! To her credit, she did it.

There is oh so much more I could say, but for now this should suffice! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment